Ghibli & Wirbel bears all those values belonging to the Italian industry:
- passion for work results;
- planning and production are strongly linked together;
- flexibility and being open to change;
- being fast in responding to market requirements.
Transferring people expertise into our products. Working honestly and acting seriously with clients and suppliers. Creating value for shareholders, clients and employees. Coping with and responding to the always growing market requirements. Becoming a point of reference for all those in the professional cleaning sector.
Ensuring the best quality-price ratio through a continuous industrial research and the optimization of the production system.
Each Ghibli & Wirbel production line is set for a single product. The high quality production process is reflected by the highly specialized workforce.
- 2 lines are for the assembly of vacuum cleaners, wet-dry vacuum cleaners and spray-extraction cleaners;
- 1 line is for the assembly of industrial vacuum cleaners;
- 1 line is for the assembly of single-disc machines;
- 1 line is for the assembly of steam generators;
- 4 lines are for the assembly of scrubber dryers.
Cutting edge moulding
In order to control completely the production cycle, Ghibli & Wirbel produces internally most of the machine components. Every printing machine is the product of a meticulous prototyping system, matrixes are in different formats, with materials and technological features that allow the plastics to perfectly shape themselves. Production is carried out by injection printing machines weighing hundreds of tons. The entire process is managed by automatized moulding lines, a complete cycle that only requires action from the line personnel once final checks are necessary.